Done (was Re: [mass bug filing?] Short descriptions being used as long descriptions and other policy violations)

Just a note to all developers that I have sent the bugs (734) related to
this policy violation. I hopefully have provided enough information in the
bug report for the package maintainers to understand that this is something
that should be fixed in every Debian package.

Back to your regularly scheduled bug-squashing .....

Regards

Javi