Re: Debian Calendar Files

On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 09:55:08PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Ok, so how can we phrase this less "spiteful", still short and
> accurate?  I never used the word "botching" before so I can't
> judge if it's offending or not, but its translation seemed to
> fit in what I thought.

  botch
       n : an embarrassing mistake [syn: {blunder}, {blooper}, {bloomer},
            {bungle}, {foul-up}, {fuckup}, {flub}, {boner}, {boo-boo}]

Why would we want to commemorate an embarrassing mistake?

Cheers,
aj

  ``Dear Anthony Towns: [...] Congratulations --
        you are now certified as a Red Hat Certified Engineer!''