Postpone GFDL flamewar, please!

On Wed, Apr 23, 2003 at 07:00:32PM +0400, Hans Reiser wrote:
> Why is this a problem? Seems to me that it is their right to do so, if
> they make a contribution that nobody else wants to be without, they have
> earned the moral right to insult the original author.

This has all been debated at length on debian-legal.  I'd recommend waiting
on this flamewar for the time being; debian-legal is still preparing
detailed information on this issue, in the hopes that if the repeat
discussions/flamewars can't be prevented, they can at least not start from
scratch.  It's not quite ready to be dragged out onto debian-devel, as
the existing arguments are still scattered among hundreds of messages.

--
Glenn Maynard