Re: [internal-projects] [Debian-multimedia] Start an official internal project!

Le Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 02:09:45PM -0400, andrea.glorioso@centrotemporeale.it écrivait:

>     rm> It has not been abandoned.  The machine designated to host
>     rm> Alioth has had lots of hardware problems, and Wichert had to
>     rm> spend quite some time nursing it.  It seems to have recovered,
>     rm> and the software has been installed on it.  It's only the
>     rm> vanilla package though, not the one patched to fit Debian's
>     rm> needs.  I hope we'll be able to finish the installation (and
>     rm> announce it to the world, don't worry :-) very soon.
>
> Just to know, do you plan to create projects for each package?

Nope. It's meant to be a public gforge site for projects initiated by
Debian developers (or at least for projects where a DD is an important
contributor). Of course, if a maintainer request a project to help him
maintaining his package (with CVS, web & all) he'll have it but it will
not be done "by default" for all packages.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com