Re: [internal-projects] [Debian-multimedia] Start an official internal project!

andrea.glorioso@centrotemporeale.it wrote:

>     rm> It has not been abandoned.  The machine designated to host
>     rm> Alioth has had lots of hardware problems, and Wichert had to
>     rm> spend quite some time nursing it.  It seems to have recovered,
>     rm> and the software has been installed on it.  It's only the
>     rm> vanilla package though, not the one patched to fit Debian's
>     rm> needs.  I hope we'll be able to finish the installation (and
>     rm> announce it to the world, don't worry :-) very soon.
>
> Just to know, do you plan to create projects for each package?

Not per se, but all registrated Debian developers should be able to create
as many different projects as they need for their work - given that it is
Free Software etc. pp.  Maybe a sponsor could also create projects for
he sponsees (sponsorees?).

Regards,

	Joey

--
If nothing changes, everything will remain the same.  -- Barne's Law