Re: On the matter of Qt packaging

On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 12:31:16AM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> 	You are entitled to your opinion, of course, and there is no
>  legal right constraining you from violating the tenets of nettiquette.

If you talk about legal rights, you must consider that there are
different laws around the world. In germany, it may in fact be illegal
to publish private emails. I don't know much about law, but I remember I
read an article which said that such a violation of privacy is covered
by some law.

I don't remember if it was civil or criminal law, though. Probably civil
law.

Jan