Re: On the matter of Qt packaging

6.02.2003 pisze Rico -mc- Gloeckner (debian-ml@ukeer.de):

> On another Note, i dont find it very useful to publish private Posts (as
> the OP suggests) on a Mailinglist. Most People (that would include me)
> express themselves less politically in private Posts and IMVHO private
> Posts never should be forwarded without the Permission of the OP.

And this is what we call hypocrisy. So it is acceptable to use rude
language in private emails, but it is oh-my-God-how-awful, when one
quotes such rude emails. Hah!

Just a side note,
Jubal

--
[ Miros/law L Baran, baran-at-knm-org-pl, neg IQ, cert AI ] [ 0101010 is ]
[ BOF2510053411, makabra.knm.org.pl/~baran/, alchemy pany ] [ The Answer ]

                     ARCHDUKE FERDINAND FOUND ALIVE -
                     FIRST WORLD WAR A MISTAKE