Re: Suggested press release in reaction to RHAT dropping sparc and alpha

On Fri, Dec 27, 2002 at 02:03:50AM -0500, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
Yes and isn't the fact we don't "end of life" distributions when there is
no more money to be made from them a a benefit?

No, we end of life them arbitrarily when we don't feel like working on
them anymore. I'm not sure that's a distinct advantage. (Or are you
aware of any contractual obligation for debian to continue working on
sparc and alpha in perpetuity?)

Mike Stone