>>"John" == John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org> writes:

 John> My proposal will not remove your ability to use RealPlayer or any other
 John> non-free software.

 >> it will, however, remove your ability to get angband as a
 >> .deb, unless things change.

 John> Or, if you start with a different set of assumptions, then it
 John> will not remove your ability to get angband as a .deb unless
 John> things change.  Neither one of us can assert that we know for
 John> certain that things will develop in a certain way.

	I know for certain that you shall stop getting angband unless
 you package it yourself.

	See, first you ask for an impact. When one example is
 provided, you try and equivocate it away by stating something inane
 like no one knows the future. Yes, we are not oracles; but reasoning
 humans can make projections, and there is a distinct possibility that
 the ability to gain access to such software shall be severely degraded.

	manoj