Re: semi-moderating debian lists

On Sun, Oct 27, 2002 at 02:23:50AM +0100, Amaya wrote:
> Realistically, we are. There are Debian people in every time zone.

Well, I don't know if that's literally true, but it isn't really
important.  We probably have enough developers all over the world and/or
who keep strange hours to make this work.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     One man's "magic" is another man's
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     engineering.  "Supernatural" is a