Re: semi-moderating debian lists

Duncan Findlay dijo:
> Realistically, we aren't going to have moderators working 24/7.

Realistically, we are. There are Debian people in every time zone.

> You may have many volunteers to moderate now, but it'll all wear off
> after a few weeks, and you'll be short on volunteers that really want
> to perform this very boring and time consuming task.

That's exactly how free software works. And it doesn't die.

> Even if it's not as consuming as I think it would be, it's more
> consuming than my proposal, which is automated.

The difference is that a spammer can get his auth token if he wants to,
and that Santiago's proposal is ready for production *now*. Even if a DD
sent pgp-signed spam about increasing your penis size for 12 $, it
would'nt get through a human filter.

I don't care about the solution. I just want *something* (anything)
done.

--
 .''`. Nothing screams poor workmanship more than wrinkles in the duct tape
: :' :