Re: A Round of Removals

On Sun, Oct 27, 2002 at 02:40:02AM +0200, Grzegorz Prokopski wrote:
> Unfortunatelly some internet banking pages (electronic money - ya
> know) - work only with old netscape (and IE but that doesn't help much).
> Or I'd better say - with java that comes with old netscape, but
> that's effectively the same.
>
> That's the reason I still have NN on my unstable. It's the only
> linux browser that gives me and many other people access to their
> accounts via Internet.

That's generally not true, in my experience.

Just configure your browser to lie in the User-Agent field.

Most sites claim to be incompatible with anything except IE 5/6 and or
Netscape 4, but Mozilla -- and usually Konqueror, too -- deal with them
just fine.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Build a fire for a man, and he'll
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    be warm for a day.  Set a man on