Re: SuSE, Caldera, Connectiva and TurboLinux to do a new distribution togerther?

Jan-Hendrik Palic@lists.debian-devel@Fri, 31 May 2002 17:53:06 +0200:
>  His question was, after testing the konqueror, whether it is possible to
>  deinstall all the kde stuff, and I said yes, typed "apt-get --purge
>  remove .*kde.*", and all KDE packages were removed. He could not believe
>  it, too.

Hmm... Now that's not the neatest solution, I think. What if kde also
installed qt? qt doesn't match .*kde.*.. Maybe you should take a look at
debfoster.

--
| lintux : :'  :  lintux.cx |  |       Today's random quote:       |