Re: Woody / Stable

On Sat, 2002-05-18 at 18:56, Anthony Towns wrote:
> "When it's ready". When there's more precise information it'll be made
> available. The fact that no information has been made announced should
> be taken as an indication that there's none to give.

Unfortunately, it could equally well be taken as an indication that the
relevant developers are too busy trying to earn enough money to get
through the next month, or have fallen off a cliff and been taken to
hospital for 6 months, or even have lost interest in the release because
too many people are asking when it is going to happen.

Please do take a couple of minutes every few days to say how things are,
even if you can only say that there has been no progress.  Good
communication makes life in an organisation much less stressful, and
Debian is no different from any other organisation in this.

     "Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the
      life. He that believeth in me, though he were dead,
      yet shall he live."          John 11:25