Re: Woody / Stable

On Fri, May 17, 2002 at 12:28:04AM +1000, Jamie Wilkinson wrote:
> This one time, at band camp, Sebastian Urbach wrote:
> >I just want to ask if there is a time schedule when woody will be stable ?
>
> 2 weeks after the last person to ask.

hi,

i am sorry to say, but debian is loosing a lot because of this approach.

well, i know, that www.debian.org did not bring any info about plan
to release on 1st may, but another servers did so and now nobody
knows anything and it looks like you guys gave up ...;-( and if you
get a dozen of questions about it every day, why don't you just put
_one_word_ on www.debian.org? people wouldn't be so upset...

you do a great job in coding, try to do the same in public relation...

--

bye

Vanous
Petr Vanek                       ..... ./\.  ....
Debian GNU Linux                 .. _|\|  |/|_ ..
vanous@penguin.cz                .. \        /...
http://www.penguin.cz/~vanous    ... >______< ...
Angus, Ontario, CA               ...... / .......
Registered linux user #217487