Re: libreadline

On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 04:20:06AM +0200, Brian May wrote:
> On Tue, 2002-05-14 at 17:23, Joseph Carter wrote:
> > Well, we've got mozilla's SSL implementation under a reasonable enough
> > license IIRC.  But most things don't support using that yet.
>
> What is the license of libnss3? /usr/doc/libnss3/copyright says it could
> be either NPL, MPL, or GPL.

The license in the CVS versions of libgcrypt and libgnutls have
recently (in the last couple of days) changed to LGPL (from GPL).
(Though for libgnutls this doesn't apply to all of the code. If built
with SRP or OpenPGP support then it is still GPL).

--
Andrew McDonald
E-mail: andrew@mcdonald.org.uk