Re: spamasassin/razor (do not upgrade)

Craig Dickson <crdic@pacbell.net> writes:

> So, since you neglected to supply the version numbers of the faulty
> packages, I am unsure whether you're referring to an upload that didn't
> make it into Sid today, or to razor 1.20-1. Should we all downgrade to
> razor 1.19-1, or is that one okay? (It seems to be working, but you also
> didn't tell us what the bad package's symptoms are, so I can't evaluate
> this with certainty either.)

I think that it's razor 1.20-1. I was seeing the following in my logs
after my morning update:

Apr 17 08:53:11 pern spamd[17594]: undefined Razor::Client
Apr 17 08:53:11 pern spamd[17594]: razor check skipped:  undefined Razor::Client

That went away after I disabled razor checks in my configs.

I update from a non-official mirror, so my updates might be behind by a
day or so.

--
Dave Carrigan (dave@rudedog.org)            | Yow! What I need is a MATURE
UNIX-Apache-Perl-Linux-Firewalls-LDAP-C-DNS | RELATIONSHIP with a FLOPPY