Re: spamasassin/razor (do not upgrade)

Quoting Robert van der Meulen (rvdm@wiretrip.org):
> Please don't upgrade spamasassin/razor today, as it, ehm, doesn't work.
<snip>

Damn. Ok. I don't know how to use a mailer. Sorry for the reply in the
thread, I intended to post a *new* message. I'll get some sleep now.

Greets,
	Robert
--
( o>                          Linux Generation                          <o )
///\            finger rvdm@debian.org for my GnuPG/PGP key.            /\\\