Re: XFree 4.2.0 - again

On Wed, Apr 17, 2002 at 07:25:31PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> > > *Evil* twin?  You mean one of us isn't?
> >
> > He's baaaack.
>
> I didn't go anywhere.  Nowhere in my platform did I claim I wasn't evil.
> ;-)

<Overfiend> this is the New Overfiend, preacher of Love and Tolerance

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>              glDisable (DX8_CRAP);

<toor> netgod: what do you have in your kernel??? The compiled source for
       driving a space shuttle???
<Spoo> time to make a zip drive your floppy drive then. if the kernel
       doesn fit on that, the kernel is an AI