Re: Debian Conference 2 Registration

On Mon, 2002-04-08 at 02:44, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Since I had to use grep to find it in the mail, it was well hidden
> and I don't consider this a proper call for help like done by other
> people who actively seek for help and receive them.  Personally, I
> don't wonder why only two people volunteered.  Hence, my initial
> statement remains.

Since you're the only person who's volunteered in any way, even after
this long thread, I am not convinced that anything would have actually
gotten done.

Two quotes come to mind:

"A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that
no one would find fault with what he had done."
- John Henry Cardinal Newman

"Nobody ever did anything so well that no one could find fault with it."
- Leo Menard, my grandfather

The latter is especially true.

I'm finished talking about this issue.

--