Re: Debian Conference 2 Registration

Joe Drew wrote:
> On Sun, 2002-04-07 at 15:30, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > However, I still cannot find a request for help with setting up a
> > registration site/form on this list, neither including nor excluding
> > specs, searching from November 2001 until now.
>
> You were looking in the wrong spot. Check Message-Id:
> <1015028187.13744.62.camel@pisces>, my initial mail to
> debian-devel-announce on DebConf 2:
> "As well, all those who are willing or able to help administrate (for
> example, by getting some sort of web application up where people can
> sign up for rooms), contact me as well."

Since I had to use grep to find it in the mail, it was well hidden
and I don't consider this a proper call for help like done by other
people who actively seek for help and receive them.  Personally, I
don't wonder why only two people volunteered.  Hence, my initial
statement remains.

Thanks for the clarification,

	Joey

--
There are lies, statistics and benchmarks.