Re: Debian doesn't have to be slower than time.

#include <hallo.h>
Wichert Akkerman wrote on Sun Feb 17, 2002 um 07:16:59PM:

> > should they have to wait for a new release? Everyone's got a pet
> > project, and they can't (shouldn't) all hold up every release...
>
> I suspect all my packages handle unicode :)

Oh, when you mention unicode: is there a way to tell VIM to change
another GUI font depending on the charset (LC_CTYPE)? I could imagine a
hack in vimrc, but is there a way to check the return status of "set
guifont"?

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
"640K ought to be enough for anybody" -Bill Gates, 1981