Re: localeconf package

On Sat, Feb 16, 2002 at 01:46:57PM -0500, Jeff Licquia <licquia@debian.org> was heard to say:
> > after opening its own gnomecc also... important to note, also,
> > that there's that fancy "Debian" "root", but there's also
> > one "*MISSINGNAME*" in which the X server's configuration
> > is shown (locale's is not... I instaled locale's after....)
>
> If you install the latest configlet-frontends, you should see that go
> away.  Running "update-configlets" as root should also do the trick.

  Well, I now see "Configure the X Window System" under a "Debian"
group, but it also appears (??) to be under *MISSINGNAME*.

  Purging configlet-frontends removes the "Debian" tree, but not
the *MISSINGNAME* one.

  Is this just cruft from a broken version?

  Daniel

|   It is very dark.  If you proceed you are likely to be eaten by a grue.    |