Re: localeconf package

On Tue, 2002-02-12 at 01:34, Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:
> On 12 Feb 2002 00:39:58 -0500
> Jeff Licquia <jeff@licquia.org> wrote:
>
> > apt-get install configlet-frontends
> >
> > There's a bug currently where the capplet tree in gnomecc isn't managed
> > properly; I intend to address this issue soon.

FYI: the new configlet-frontends with this fix is in unstable.

> I have only one entry on mine, the X configuration, and it doesn't work:
>
> [~]
> [kov]@[couve] $ gnomecc
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/bin/xserver-common-configlet-capplet", line 50, in ?
>     configletdb = open("%s/configletdb" % temp_path)
> IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/tmp/configlet.24439.1013495375/configletdb'
>
> in which package should I fill the bug? =) the directory exists (four directories,
> indeed... one for each try) but the file doesn't

The X configlet is in xserver-common, so that's where you would file.

Be sure, though, that you're running xserver-common 4.1.0-14 or better;
the configlet in 4.1.0-13 and previous had lots of bugs, including one
that suspiciously looks like what you've posted.  If you're running an
older xserver-common, please upgrade it to the one in unstable before
filing bugs.

If you want more configlets, install the etherconf, localeconf, and
timezoneconf packages.