Re: [Debian account] I request your attention

Em Sat, 4 Aug 2001 19:32:00 +1000
Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> escreveu:

> we have paused in the release and spent some time publically castigating
> Richard for all the excellent work he's done? Or should we have done
> what I did and just got on with getting the job done?
I almost completely agree with you.. but there's one problem... nobody
is able to get DAM's work done...

that's a broken approach of the problem. Not that I want a DAM to be
anyone, that's not good, but we should vote for DAM and not only one
DAM, but two, at least

[]s!

--
    Gustavo Noronha Silva - kov <http://www.metainfo.org/kov>