Re: [Debian account] I request your attention

On 01-08-01 Eray Ozkural wrote:
> I am still waiting for a debian account, it has been more than 6 months, or
> perhaps 7 months since I have been approved by AM now. I have informed the
> DAM and my AM of the situation in case they have not been able to check the
> current situation on nm.debian.org[*] but I have not received any response

And did you then contact the NM frontdesk and informed them that your AM
seems to have disappeared and doens't answer mails? If not, why? The
frontdesk is quite helpful in those cases.

> it is almost impossible for me to conduct my contributions to debian. I
> already maintain several packages and plan to do more work in the future
> (which you can see on wnpp) and I demand recognition of my contributions as

Hm, you demand something from volunteers for contributions that you
also did voluntarily? Sorry, but please get real. You can't demand
anything from a volunteer and everyone in debian is a volunteer.

Christian
--
           Debian Developer (http://www.debian.org)