Re: OT - razor [was: Re: debsig (Was Re: Apt-get is insecure)]

* Chris Lawrence

| On Dec 17, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
| > Previously Daniel Burrows wrote:
| > >   Interestingly, Vipul's Razor marked this message as spam.
| >
| > Razor seems to have issues. It marks all emails consisting of the single
| > word `test' as spam which nicely broke my standard email testing setup.
| > It also catches a remarkably low number of the spam I receive although
| > I hear it works better for others.
|
| FWIW, I use razor as a supplement to spamassassin and that seems to
| reduce the false positive rate.  (razor hits only get +3 or so, which
| means that unless something else triggers the spam filter it won't be
| tagged.)

Have people tried DCC ( http://www.rhyolite.com/anti-spam/dcc/ )?  If
so, what are your experiences?

--
Tollef Fog Heen, who is tired of >> 20 spams a day.
Unix _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are.