Re: debsig (Was Re: Apt-get is insecure)

El Mon, Dec 17, 2001 at 03:17:50PM +0100, Wichert Akkerman escribía:

> Previously Roland Mas wrote:
> > You might want to have a look in GPGME (GPG made easy).  It's a
> > library that wraps GPG and provides functions to do whatever you could
> > do with GPG without doing all the piping and forking yourself.
>
> All the piping and forking is trivial and I've already done that.
> The issue is that I can do it better & simpler then I'm doing it now
> but the gpg interface I need for that is completely undocumented.

  I think that the interface you need is being used in GPGME, so if you
 do not want to use GPGME, it wuould serve you as a good example of the
 gpg interface.
  But I think that you should use GPGME... IMHO it can fit very well
 your needs, and Marcus Brinkmann is working a lot on it.

   Regards