Re: OT - razor [was: Re: debsig (Was Re: Apt-get is insecure)]

On Dec 17, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Daniel Burrows wrote:
> >   Interestingly, Vipul's Razor marked this message as spam.
>
> Razor seems to have issues. It marks all emails consisting of the single
> word `test' as spam which nicely broke my standard email testing setup.
> It also catches a remarkably low number of the spam I receive although
> I hear it works better for others.

FWIW, I use razor as a supplement to spamassassin and that seems to
reduce the false positive rate.  (razor hits only get +3 or so, which
means that unless something else triggers the spam filter it won't be
tagged.)

Chris
--
Chris Lawrence <cnlawren@olemiss.edu> - http://www.lordsutch.com/chris/

Instructor and Ph.D. Candidate, Political Science, Univ. of Mississippi
208 Deupree Hall - 662-915-5765