Re: debsig (Was Re: Apt-get is insecure)

On Mon, Dec 17, 2001 at 06:38:03PM +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> > The only difficult parts of gpgme is really getting the forking and
> > management of the file descriptors right.  Didn't you say that's trivial? :)
>
> It is.

Actually, it isn't in a library :-/, unless you accept that the highest file
descriptor is low enough to make a loop closing all but some file
descriptors feasible (this is why RLIMIT_NOFILE in the Hurd was changed to a
soft limit of 1024 fd's, although the Hurd supports an unlimited number of
file descriptors).

> > The functions are documented, and there is a script gdoc which can produce
> > documentation from it (as used in gnome, I think).
>
> I ran make and did not get any documentation..

That's because I have not taken care of the documentation yet (the "I did
not figure that part out yet").  Will do so before releasing gpgme 0.3.

Thanks,
Marcus

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de