Re: debsig (Was Re: Apt-get is insecure)

Wichert Akkerman (2001-12-16 03:32:38 +0100) :

> Previously Julian Gilbey wrote:
>> ... and someone recently filed an important bug against ftp.debian.org
>> asking for its removal because it appears unmaintained.
>
> FWIW, I'm writing a python replacement anyway that supports
> mass-signing. Now if only there was some documentation for
> gpg --command-pipe :(

You might want to have a look in GPGME (GPG made easy).  It's a
library that wraps GPG and provides functions to do whatever you could
do with GPG without doing all the piping and forking yourself.  I
think there's a Python module for it too.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Oshitemo damedara, hiite mina.