Re: woody is getting worse...

On Thu, Oct 18, 2001 at 01:34:40PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> > I know it's a lot to ask people to read the logs of #113878.
>
> Eh? "Thanks for the report", "Oh, wait a minute, REALSTARTUP is still
> broken", "Read -devel". How was someone meant to deduce that you were
> testing the wrong conffiles from those logs?

It was referenced by way of showing that there was a bit of confusion as
to the cause of the bug.  At one point I erroneously corrected the wrong
file, which is what led to my confusion regarding dpkg's conffile
prompts.

I should think this would be pretty clear from the bug logs.  Maybe not.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    If you make people think they're
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    thinking, they'll love you; but if