Re: woody is getting worse...

On Tue, Oct 16, 2001 at 02:00:10PM -0400, David A. Greene wrote:
> I recall several past incidents during which a maintainer was flamed
> for not testing his packages before uploading them.  There seems to
> be somewhat of a double-standard here.

Ah, so now I didn't even test my package before uploading it.

And, how, pray tell, do you know that?  Please show me the video footage
of my workstation at home that reveals me rolling the package and
uploading it without running it first.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    If a man ate a pound of pasta and a
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    pound of antipasto, would they