Re: ddts: notification about pt_BR-translation of the hello-debhelper description

On Wed, Sep 05, 2001 at 08:46:12PM +0200, Michael Bramer wrote:
>    With this the maintainers get some mails from the translator
>    project. More like now. Now we only at the start, now we don't make
>    a real review process. Now we have only 10 languages.

I thought there was mention of translations mailing lists where all the
translations are sent to in addition to the maintainer. I thought that was
the review process.

After all, I don't really know enough Dutch to do a lot of translating work,
but I know easily enough to check other peoples translations.

--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org>
http://svana.org/kleptog/