Re: ddts: notification about pt_BR-translation of the hello-debhelper description

On Thu, Sep 06, 2001 at 01:08:52AM +0200, wouter@debian.org wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Sep 2001, Branden Robinson wrote:
>
> > On Wed, Sep 05, 2001 at 08:46:12PM +0200, Michael Bramer wrote:
> > >    The maintainer need not do anything. Maybe he don't know the
> > >    translation. The user only use this. This need only the
> > >    translators.
> >
> > While we're on the subject, can you get someone to translate your mails
> > into a comprehensible dialect of English?
>
> Branden, please don't be rude.

True, Branden was rude. But the fact that grisu's emails are sometimes hard
to understand has been a stumbling block for me; it would certainly help to
get a translator/editor for the full blown proposals.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
"I don't care if Bill personally has my name and reads my email and