Re: ddts: notification about pt_BR-translation of the hello-debhelper description

On Wed, Sep 05, 2001 at 07:03:42AM +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Michael Bramer wrote:
> > Maybe I have on next WE more time and I can improve the server and
> > make this notification mail configable per package and someone can
> > remove his packages from the notification process.
>
> No, make it opt-in and don't sent them by defaulot.

Just checking, but having it optional is mutually exclusive with any final
solution that involves the maintainer having to put the translation into the
.deb.

If they don't get sent, how will the maintainer know when there are new
translations?
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org>
http://svana.org/kleptog/