Re: [humourous interjection] Re: long term goals of debian membership

> I find it remarkable the people are so quick to dismiss unions as
> impediments to all that is right and good.  What did you do with your
> weekend?  If you didn't spend it working 12 hour days, you really
> should think twice before making these comments.

I used to work under a union. It took the employer two months to fire me
(because I quit, and didn't come in anymore) because they had to ask the
union to do so.

That might sound great from a union member standpoint, but think about the
employer's woes.