Re: debian-keyring, what's happened?

James Troup <james@nocrew.org> writes:

Isn't this problem almost solved by keyring.debian.org? (when
documentation is in place and people starts using keyring.debian.org)

> Well, you need to think about it then.  We don't recruit people, they
> volunteer.  People are much less likely to volunteer for a team (which
> does a lot of work) of 5 than a team of 2.

People is much less likely to volunteer for a job if they don't know that
it's needed. And wasn't it what started this discussion, Josip
wondering if volunteers was needed. Say no and go with it if help is
not needed.

--
Peter