Re: debian-keyring, what's happened?

On Wed, Oct 11, 2000 at 12:43:12AM +0900, Takao KAWAMURA wrote:
> > I'd like to replace my PGP key with new GPG key. I've send my new
> > key to keyring-maint@debian.org and nothing yet. What's happened?
>
> I have a same trouble.  I'm waiting atiptoe for the mail
> from April!

I'd have to add another "me too", I have packages that I'd like to upload
but cant because of this.  In my previous message with regards to this
problem I even volunteered to help, but it seems the lack of a keyring
maintainer is just fine with everyone that already has their keys setup
properly as I havent received a single response from this list.

If no one cares about the keyring, why dont we just stop signing the
packages?

Thanks,

Norbert