Re: request for a init script policy

Just in general, i would like to see init.d scripts STAY simple.  The
way it is i can look at one files, (hopefully) soon two and that is it.  The
two is ok because the second one is just some variables.  The defaults will
probably be mentioned in the init.d, and i probably remember the ones
i've changed.  I really dont wanna have to start looking through a dozen
files just to see how my init script gets run.