Packages to give away

Hi,

I just looked through the list of packages, that I maintain and I
noticed that I need to give some away to have more time to spent on
coding issues. So I offer the following packages for giving away:

debauch - A malloc debugger
ffingerd - A secure fingerd which will be rewritten in the future.
mimedecode - Converting quoting-printable to 8bit.

If no one wants to take them over, I will orphan this packages in about
3 weeks.

Ciao
     Christian
--
          Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Team Member