Brian Mays <brian@debian.org> writes:

> Debian *started* as a project to produce a quality non-commercial Linux
> distribution, not as an entity to promote Free software and Free
> software only.  Let's not forget that.

I think free software is important. I think the promotion of free
software is important. This GR would severly damage our ability to
promote free software to a wider audience, which is why I oppose it.

Matthew

--
"At least you know where you are with Microsoft."
"True. I just wish I'd brought a paddle."