On 09 Jun 2000 01:52:31 -0500, you wrote:
>Debian does not ship with Netscape.

I can type "bug netscape" to report a bug. I'll lose that capability
one netscape has been removed from the archives and the BTS.

>Debian is not about non-free  software.
>Debian is about Free Software.

Debian is about Linux being useable for the average user. We still
fall short of that, but we won't gain an inch by ditching support for
popular software.

People will laugh at us, as they currently do because we don't have a
GUI installer. Only next time, they will be correct when they laugh.

And it will actually _hurt_ the Free Software community because Debian
will perish.

Greetings
Marc