Re: RBL report..

On Wed, 29 March 2000 12:42:14 -0600, Steve Greenland wrote:
> Joseph's arguments, while occasionally strident, are not foolish. I
> find it interesting that his opponents devolve into name calling and
> obscenity.

You can read? Sure, you can.

I tried to explain some point to him on irc but I failed, no
talk seemed possible. Every word is one word too much, there
is no point in ppl saying "do this and I will leave as will
many others" and that was what was making me angry.

Have your way, I do not care anymore, let us keep it as it
is, no sweat. Damn, I am so lucky not living in the States,
we do not have such problems over here in stoneage Europe. ;->
Really, I have underestimated your strong-mindedness, I can
think and you have more than one point. But it has to do
with the continents, methinks.

EOT, now.

Thanks,
Alexander

--
Alexander Koch - <>< - WWJD - aka Efraim - PGP 0xE7694969 - ARGH-RIPE