Re: RBL report..

On Wed, Mar 29, 2000 at 12:06:19PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> > Hell, Joseph, have you ever stopped to read one of your own posts to
> > see what you really sound like?
>
> I agree, knghtbrd, you sound too fanatical(sp?). Calm down, and perhaps
> people will pay more attention to what you're saying.

I have read them.  (I did write them after all.)

ORBS and DUL _are_ that bad - or worse!  DUL _is_ discrimination based on
assumptions about a person's connection type and ORBS _is_ blacklist
terrorism.

I'm not the only person here who thinks so.  Make Debian use all the
blacklists you want.  You'll find users and developers dropping like
flies.

There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.