Re: RBL report..

On Tue, 28 March 2000 17:03:56 +0100, Mark Brown wrote:
> That roughly matches my experience - ORBS blocks far too much to use in

Did anyone say above.net? ORBS swamped Germany half a year
ago with mails, some big ISPs are still in the ORBS database
for 1000+ business customers are not really easy to control.

They gave one week to fix it all and that was a bad joke. It
was found out afterwards there was a port scan for some
thousands of host by some .dk ppl. Bad luck, sure, but the
XXX with them, imnsho.

DUL is interesting. I changed my mind on that. I rather say
we use it since the amount of spam is certainly increasing
the last weeks and DUL is understandable.

Craig?

Alexander

--
Alexander Koch - <>< - WWJD - aka Efraim - PGP 0xE7694969 - ARGH-RIPE