Re: RBL report..

On Wed, Mar 29, 2000 at 03:07:59AM -0800, Joseph Carter wrote:
> First: YOUR SPAM IS NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM.
>
> Second: Broadband providers are not a commodity.  And they're usually not
> cheap.
>
> Third: The difference in cost between my DSL service and any other
> broadband service (even with lest bandwidth!) is almost exponentially more
> expensive.  You've not offered to pay the difference.  (Nor do I suspect
> that you could afford it..)

Fuck off. Since you really have no idea whether I can afford the
difference or not, since you don't know me from a bar of soap,
you just prove that you are a dickhead with comments like that.

I am on broadband (cable modem) myself. I know how much it costs here,
and I'm sure it's more than it costs there.

I don't use my provider's mail server. It's a no brainer to find someone to
find someone who will relay mail for you. No doubt someone on this list
would volunteer if you bothered to ask. Craig Sanders pointed out a bunch
of solutions which you've not addressed at all. You're just arguing because
you like a good whinge, not because you have anything to say. Typical.

Hamish