Re: freedom-subtracted.debian.org (was: Re: KDE)

On Wed, Mar 10, 1999 at 01:59:20PM -0500, Navindra Umanee wrote:
> I think many people get turned off from Debian because of the
> political games (eg, me).

What political games?  The only things political in Debian I can see
are the annual leader elections.

If you mean you're being turned off from Debian because Debian is
committed to software freedom, well, what can I say?  That's Debian,
and if it were anything else, I wouldn't be a Debian developer right now.

> This one is just plain silly when you think about it.

So, freedom is not an important value to you?

                 "Fight them without becoming them."
           (J. Michael Straczynski: Babylon 5, 3rd Season)