freedom-subtracted.debian.org (was: Re: KDE)

On Tue, Mar 09, 1999 at 10:36:37PM -0500, Phillip R. Jaenke wrote:
> How about unofficial.debian.org?

Please, no.

I know a sysadmin here, for whom I have great respect, who says he's
being turned off by Debian because everything we do is Official Debian
this, Official Debian that.  If you reserve the unofficial word too, I'd
imagine he'd be even less likely to like Debian.  (Don't get me wrong -
he does think Debian is technically competent.)

My vote is for freedom-subtracted.debian.org :-)

                 "Fight them without becoming them."
           (J. Michael Straczynski: Babylon 5, 3rd Season)