Re: ITP: hanterm, hanterm-fonts-johab

On Wed, Nov 03, 1999 at 01:40:28AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> I still think the above has problems.  (Sorry I'm so nitpicky.)  You make
> too many references to the features of other packages, which I think is a
> bad idea because your information can get outdated.

Okay. Because I'm not a native English speaker, I have some troubles with
expressing my idea in English. Thank you for your comments. :-)

the description that you rewrite will be applied to hanterm's control file
perfectly.

Chu-yeon
--
 Chu-yeon Park <kokids@debian.org>                : KoKIDS means KOrean KIDS!